Efikas Tower Fan
- The tubular centrifugal blower helps the fan to sport a space-saving design. Being ultra-thin, it can fit in any corner or narrow space.
- Its snazzy multi-functional control panel with a stylish premium LED display gives the fan a premium look.
- Comfort comes in 3 modes namely natural, normal and sleep wind mode.
- The fan comes with a 3-speed regulator and an 8-hour programmable timer
- The fan sports a specially designed space at the back that makes it easy to grip and also doubles up as a remote resting space.
- The technologically advanced motor makes the fan whisper quiet
- Energy efficient centrifugal blower is driven by a 35 watt eco-motor
- Control the fan from the ease of your couch. The fans’ easy to operate remote can be used by both young and old.
Switch off from the plug point
Whenever we leave a plug point 'ON' after switching an electrical appliance 'OFF' with the remote, power is still being consumed in 'stand-by mode'. And no small amount either – these little wastages account for an unbelievable 5% of the city's power consumption. You will agree that's a sheer waste. So, after usage, let's switch off our ACs, TVs, washing machines, microwaves, geysers and mobile chargers from the plug point. Every single time. It is up to each one of us to make the change - if you will, Mumbai will.
Take advantage of daylight by using light-colored, loose-weave curtains on your windows to allow daylight to penetrate the room. Also, decorate with lighter colors that reflect daylight. Also installing exhaust fans at a higher elevation than ceiling fans helps circulate air and saves energy too.